Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Indie Ville TV #135 Stephcynie's: Mr. Edwards

Written by: K. L. Graham


                                                                         

Stephcynie, a singer with a face full of sunshine and a career full of promise has just released her Ep "Mr. Edwards."

The title track and Ep is based on the life and inspiration of her grandfather.

One of the best parts of the Ep for is "To just share the memory of my grandfather. That's kind of my favorite thing about it."

Stephcynie says "I don't remember anytime where I didn't love music or sing."

On her move to Nashville the Houston native says "I was living in New York prior to this."

"I'm a woman of faith and I really felt strongly about moving to Nashville; I came to visit and things just fell into place place super quickly."

Since then, Stephcynie has been playing out on her own and with friends (We chatted after a rehearsal) and the busy singer just performed at SXSW.

"I sold out of all my merch!" She squealed.

Stephcynie has a lot to be excited about. Meeting new fans and colleagues at SXSW was a huge opportunity for her, and with her sweet nostalgic Ep she's also ready ready to take on new, darker material.

"Most people just know the sweet, happy me, and that is me 90% of the time but I am human, and there's other dynamics."

To find out more about the dynamics of Stephcynie's work you can visit www.Stephcynie.com. You can also find her music on all the usual places, iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment