Saturday, June 27, 2015

Indie Ville TV #44 Rising Star Kamber Cain

Written by K.L. Graham

Kamber Cain has one of the sweetest, most gentle speaking voices around. So it’s
no wonder the song bird is off to a soaring start with her singing career.  With her
four song EP and two hit music videos this girl is going places, however hesitant
she may seem at first.

Her song, and beautiful new music video entitled “Maybe I Just Might” captures her spirit in as
she dances in formal wear and snuggles up to a hunky country boy in a field.  In the video,
Kamber convinces us that tonight is her night.

According to Kamber her comfort zone is her happy place, but she knows when it’s time to suit
up.  “I usually am comfortable in my comfort zone, but I can push myself. If I can get myself
into the mind frame I can.  I try to challenge myself. Since I’m in southwest Missouri I do real
estate and substitute teach part time but my goal is to do music full time and if I could move to
Nashville full time that would branching out away from everybody and doing my own thing.”
I say this girl needs to change her part time mindset to full on country music stardom, and
Kamber is close.  Cain says of her nomination at the 2015 Indie Ville TV awards for Solo
Female Country artist:  “My ultimate goal is to be on everyday radio station. And play the Grand
Old Opry and all the big stadiums. Indie Ville TV is great about getting our music out there. I
appreciate you all so much because we can’t do it by ourselves.”

Not only has she gotten a nod from us, she’s also gotten an ear from one of this year’s biggest
shows: House of Cards. “That was a long shot that I never thought would happen… Must have
been meant to be.” Cain’s song was chosen through Reverb Nation’s placement company A&P
Music Library.

Kamber may not have a nationwide tour set up just yet, but you can spot her all over Tennessee,
Missouri, and stops along the way playing acoustic sets, singing covers, and enjoying her fans. 
“I’m a crowd interactor. I appreciate the audience being there. I have a lot of fun, I really enjoy
being on stage.”

During CMA place, Kamber was in Nashville and got to play at the famous Douglas Corner. 
“That was really neat. So much musical history it was really neat to play in there.”
As for #Saladgate according to Kamber “I think the radio guy was terrible but in a way he may
have helped things. Because I think people will push now to hear more female artists.” We hope
she’s right, and that our tomatoes, besides just Miranda and Carrie will be sought after more on
both the radio and in our historic venues.

With Kamber’s sweetness, her candor, and her goal of bringing positivity to her fans, we hope
she’s right there with our favorite country girls, rising to the top.
You can find Kamber’s music at Itunes , Reverb Nation, CD Baby, Google PM3
Facebook.com/KamberCain Music, KamberCain.com, Youtube.com, and even at Zues Country. #Kamber Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment