Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Indie Ville TV #65 Country breakthrough Ty March

Written by Ryn R.

                                                                   
 With an EP in the works along with a move down to Music City itself, Ty March is a
very busy individual. After touring with various bands over the years as a drummer, 
one of them being metal core group Capture the Crown, March decided to strike out 
on his own and settle down with his true passion: country music. 

"When I was on tour with Capture I was writing all these country songs when 
random ideas would pop into my head. Country started to take over as my number 
one so I had to roll with it. It was a pretty natural transition because I just followed 
my heart."

Although a long-time Pennsylvania resident, March enjoyed seeing different parts of 
the country while on tour and decided to take his country career to the next level by 
moving to Nashville; "I have a few friends down there. Love everyone there. The 
southern hospitality is awesome."

March will always be proud of his home up north and explains that "I have a lot of 
people here that really believe in me and want to see me make it…it's a mix of both 
country lovers and people that liked me from past projects…it really feels good to 
have such a strong backbone here in my hometown."

Explore March's sound on YouTube, iTunes, FaceBook and tymarch.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment