Sunday, March 20, 2016

Indie Ville TV #84 Dillon Arnold-Nominated for Male Model of the Year

Written by -K.L. Graham

                                                              
In the world of the Instagram model, @heyyarrnold Dillon Arnold shines. 

 “I grew up around cameras, I was a photographer and I still am. I have a whole friend group of 
photographers. In my early teenage years I ended up in front of the camera. I’ve enjoyed seeing my 
growth in modeling and photography and in my friend’s.”

And although Dillon has been in the modeling game for about four years, he says: “It’s still something I feel like I’m a beginner at.”

No beginner at social media, Dillon wows with his chiseled body, gorgeous fellow female models, beach scenes and coffee shots. 

It’s no wonder he feels so at home on the beach, and in front of the camera. When he’s off duty 
modeling, he is on duty as a lifeguard.

Balancing his life on the gram, on the run way, and on the beach includes working with Rodan & Fields (“It’s an awesome organization to be a part of”), training new lifeguards, and working as a background actor on the set of ABC’s Nashville. 

“I really love the style in Nashville. There’s not just one style. You can be a hipster… dress really urban. You can be anybody around here and fit in, I really like that. It’s a big variety and you’re not centered in on one style.”

Dillon describes his style as “Laid back, outdoorsy, and urban.”

“I love like dressing up, but I hate dressing up. I hate dressing up in like a tuxedo where I feel stuffy in, but I hate bumming it too.” Arnold goes on about the Tuxedo vs. athletic short battle and says he finds freedom in a more urban style wardrobe. “There are a lot of ways you can mix match. I love the vibe of it and the feel of it, and the different kinds of events you can wear it to.

Arnold gives a nod to his favorite menswear designer Calvin Klein but says “My style kinda varies, I’m not set on one thing.”

He is set on landing a modeling agent this year, so whether you bump into him by the pool or at scouring for menswear finds at Urban Outfitters, be ready for his million dollar style.  

“I’m interested in so many things. If I were to generalize all of my interests, it’d have to be something in the entertainment industry.”

To see more of Dillon’s beachy style, just check out his Instagram page @heeyarrnold.   For booking info you can catch his wave at heeyarrnold@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment