Saturday, March 4, 2017

Indie Ville TV #120 DORIAN RENAIE DEAN – FEMALE MODEL OF THE YEAR

Written by Lillian MacKenzie Rhine                

How long have you been a model?

I have been a model for over a year.

Was modeling and fashion something that always interested you?

Modeling has always interested me since I was a little girl.

What is the most challenging thing about being a model in the fashion world?

The most challenging thing about being a model is learning new poses and techniques; sometimes it can be very difficult.

Who is your favorite model and why?

My favorite model is Cara Delevingne because she is so bubbly and outgoing with her modeling. She has spunk and humor and  I love that. 

Do you prefer high-fashion or commercial print?

I prefer watching high fashion; however, I prefer doing commercial, due to my short height. 

What makes you tick?

There are many things that make individuals tick. I would like to think of mine as my attitude. I have a hard-head and it helps me keep pushing through when times get difficult.

Tell us about your best modeling experience?

My best modeling experience would definitely be the time I went to a Tribe Talent Management open call audition and got signed!

Do you have any advice for upcoming models?

For all of the models young and old, do not lose your spirit and your spunk. Do not become less confident in yourself. You are beautiful the way you are. Do not change yourself just to please someone. Change yourself because it pleases you and only you. Be flirty with the camera. Love yourself! 

Choose one of the following topics and give a “top five”:  food, cities, bands, movies, games
Cities – Paris, Manhattan, Milan, London, and Sydney.

Is being Dorian Renaie Dean the model just a dream, a career, or a side gig?

Being a model, for myself, is more about my dream. It goes deeper beyond just a career. It has always been a dream in the back of my mind and one day, I just decided to make it happen. Now, I am a model/actress with Tribe Talent Management in Nashville! Believe that you can do it and try your hardest and you can do it. I haven't backed down from any obstacles and I won't!
Indie Ville TV want to thank you for chatting with us today and congratulations on your nomination for Female Model of the Year.




No comments:

Post a Comment